Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Break

I have been dealing with cute, adorable children all day, and when they were sleeping or not paying attention to me I took a few minutes to edit. I have mixed feelings about editing, a part of me wants to be a good enough photographer that I don’t have to edit, but that would require a lot of work AND I probably could never photograph children, can you imagine? ‘Can you wait right there while I put my camera in Black and White?’

‘oh and now wait while I put it back into color’

oh and now wait while I put this filter on my lens to get this effect’

Whereas I can do pretty close to all of those things at the touch of a button.

Everything I have accomplished this far as a photographer I have done pretty much on my own, ‘self taught’. Well through books, internet and such anyway. I signed up for my very fist photography class last week. I am a bit apprehensive. The reason I haven’t taken any classes before now is because I LOVE taking pictures, I LOVE capturing the memories… I worry if there are assignments or I find something too hard (yes I am a wimp) it make take away some of my love for the hobby that I so adore.

Well there are my ramblings about that for the night

this is a super cool website!

www.gillesvidal.com/blogpano/paris.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment